The dynamic compression system with boots, have various chambers which inflate and deflate with air pumped by the compressor such that the chamber of the garment applies direct pressure to the muscle area. The compression temporarily restricts blood circulation to the area and upon release, nutrient-rich blood rushes through the muscle tissue. The compression technique improves blood circulation, promotes lymphatic fluid movement, helps remove lactic acid, reduces inflammation, soreness, stiffness and improves flexibility thus stimulating recovery and enhancing performance. The system has been designed around the athlete’s performance and their recovery, based on scientific studies.
About the Product
- Air Relax Recovery System includes: 110V or 220V U.S. Version machine/pump, right & left leg sleeves, and English Manual.
- Professional Massage Therapy at Home. Improves blood circulation, promotes lymphatic fluid movement, helps remove lactic acid, and improves flexibility thus stimulating recovery and enhancing performance.
- Digitally Controlled Operation Cycle – A Mode: Peristaltic, B Mode: Sequential, C Mode: Massage, Auto Mode: Peristaltic + Sequential, Targeted Compression Mode with 4 Pressure Levels.
- 110-120V or 220V U.S. Household outlet. Portable, light-weight and easy to use. Low maintenance, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth. Durable case with built-in handle.
- 1 Year Worry-Free Warranty.
- Rate Voltage: AC 110-120V, 60Hz [United States, Canada, Various cities in Brazil, Mexico, and most of America continent countries] or AC 220V, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Device Size: 10.2(W) x7.0(H)x 5.1(D)-Inch
- Air Compression Pump: 15 liters per minute
CONTRADICTIONS: Do not use this product if you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, or bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application, or if you have a wound at or near the site of application. Remember to consult your Medical Practitioner before using this Compression Recovery System.
Air-Relax system is registered at FDA and is intended for use by medical professionals and patients at home, who are under medical supervision, in treating many conditions, such as: Primary lymphedema, Edema following trauma and sport injuries, Venous insufficiencies, Lymphedema.