About the Product
- Air Relax Classic Leg Recovery System includes – AR-2.0 control unit (110V US PLUG – TYPE A), a pair of leg sleeves, and user manual.
- Digitally Controlled Operation Cycle – A Mode: Peristaltic, B Mode: Sequential, C Mode: Massage, Auto Mode: Peristaltic + Sequential, Targeted Compression Mode with 4 Pressure Levels.
- Fast Cycle – Swift cycle maximizes treatment time leads to 2-3 more compression sequences per treatment than other recovery systems.
- Medical Grade Pump – More powerful and effective than other recovery systems.
- User Interface – Straightforward, Provide quick access to all features.
- YKK Zippers – All of zippers come from YKK that makes the most dependable zipper in the industry.
- Medical Grade Silicone Hose – Non-toxic, lead-free. Tested for bio-compatibility and is appropriate to be used for medical applications and meet a high standards of manufacture, bio-compatibility and safety.
- High quality – Reliable, portable, light-weight system, easy to use for daily recovery and 1 year worry-free warranty.
Note: Air Relax Pro AR-4.0 is not compatible with AR-2.0 and AR-3.0.
Remember to consult your Medical Practitioner before using this Compression Recovery System.
- Rate Voltage – AC 110-120V, 60Hz [United States, Canada, Various cities in Brazil, Mexico, and most of America continent countries] or AC 220V, 50Hz
- Power Consumption – 30W
- Control Unit Size – 10.2(W) x 7.0(H) x 5.1(D)-Inch
- Air Compression Pump – 15 liters per minute
Size Chart : Measure the length from top of inside leg at crotch to the heel.
Leg Sleeve Size
|Size 2||26″ – 30”||5’ 2” – 5’ 6”|
|Size 3||30” – 34”||5’ 7” – 6’ 0”|
|Size 4||34” – 38” Above||6’ 1” Above|
NOTE: This sizing chart is approximate. If you are between sizes we advise choosing the longer sleeves. The inseam gives more accurate result, not the height.
CONTRADICTIONS: Do not use this product if you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, or bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application, or if you have a wound at or near the site of application. Remember to consult your Medical Practitioner before using this Compression Recovery System.